Lightweight elastic multifunctional polyester body filler
quantity per box
High-quality 2-component multifunctional polyester putty designed for quick automotive repairs. It combines the features of a filling and finishing putty.
It is perfect for filling defects and bumps in metal and plastic parts exposed to deformation and vibration. It is characterized by high elasticity, lightness and glaze type consistency.
- High flexibility.
- Excellent adhesion to all types of surfaces, including plastics.
- Very smooth surface after application and sanding.
- Perfect for use on large surfaces (low specific gravity).
- Self-levelling surface after application.
- Extremaly easy to sand.
The product has very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied over:
- Various outer plastic panels (PP, EPDM, ABS, PC, PPO, PA, RTPU, PBTP, PVC, PUR, PUR soft foam, UP-GF)..
- Steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers and existing coatings in good condition.
We recommend sandpaper with gradations: P80÷P120.
Caution: Do not apply the putty directly on the reactive primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing ratio by weight
100 : 2
5 ÷ 7 minutes
25 ÷ 35 min
P100 ÷ P120
P120 ÷ P320
Multifunctional polyester putty designed for fast car body repairs with strong adhesion to various substrates, including plastics.
Mixing ratio by weight
Body filler : 100
Hardener : 2
Body filler can be applied in several thin layers. Before applying each new coat wait until the latter has fully dried. Do not exceed a total thickness of 5 mm.
Pot life 5÷7 minutes at 20°C.
25÷35 min. at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C increases significantly the hardening time.
Course sanding (dry): P100÷P120.
Finishing sanding (dry): P120÷P320.
5÷7 min. under short waves, depeding on the total layer thickeness and type of radiator.
Do not exceed maximum temperature of 60°C.
Use accordin to the instrusctions of the radiator's manufacturer.
Wait about 5 min. before starting IR drying.
* doesn’t apply to the application of body filler on plastics
Polyester body fillers can be over coated with:
- 2K polyester putties.
- 2K polyester spray fillers.
- 2K acrylic fillers.
- 2K epoxy fillers.
- Excessive amounts of hardener will cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- While working with 2K products use adequate personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and air ways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for the products.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.