Construction putty with carbon fiber.
quantity in box
High quality carbon fibre reinforced polyester putty for car repairs. It is recommended for filling large dents and holes in vehicles, caravans and trailers. Shows very good adhesion to different types of substrates, including plastic. Thanks to conductive properties might be applied also on elements exposed to high temperatures.
- Perfect adhesion to metals and plastic.
- High flexibility and resistance.
- Very good sanding properties.
- Good conductive properties.
The product has very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied over:
- Steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers and existing coatings in good condition.
We recommend sandpaper with gradations: P80÷P120.
Caution: Do not apply the putty directly on the wash primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing ratio by weight
100 : 2
3 ÷ 4 min. 20°C
20 ÷ 30 min. 20°C
P80 ÷ P120
P120 ÷ P320
Carbon fibre reinforced polyester putty for car repairs.
Mixing ratio by weight
Stir thoroughly until achieving homogenous paste to not create air inclusions.
Putty can be applied in several thin coats. After each of them the product should dry through. Do not exceed the thickness of 5mm.
Pot life is 3÷4 minutes at 20°C
20÷30 minutes at 20°C.
Temperature below 20°C significantly increases the hardening time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P80÷P120,
Finishing sanding (dry): P120÷P320.
Polyester putties can be over coated with:
- 2K polyester putties.
- 2K polyester spray fillers
- Excessive amounts of hardener will cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
- Use the personal protection equipment during the 2K products application. Protect
the eyes and the respiratory system
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for the products.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.