Bumper Paint with structure
quantity per carton
matt to semigloss, depending of the coating thickness
The product is based on acrylic and cellulose resins, intended for painting bumpers and other external elements of the car body made of plastic. It allows to obtain a fine-grained structure imitating plastic and concealing minor defects of the substrate. It is characterized by a short drying time and good adhesion. The product can be sprayed directly onto plastic surfaces without the need for a primer. The texture may be recoated (sprayed) with paints commonly used for bumpers.
- The best results are achieved by applying the product at room temperature. Room temperature and the temperature of the product should be the same.
- Surface must be dry and carefully cleaned from rust, dirt, dust and old paint.
- Shake before using for 2-3 minutes and try it on a cardboard.
- Apply several thin layers from a distance of approx. 20 – 30 cm.
- Apply 1 or 2 layers as needed.
- Clean the spray nozzle after use! – Hold the can with the valve pointing downward, press the button emptying the content for about 5 seconds.
Caution: For safety reasons always follow the information provided in the Material Safety Data Sheet.
Drying time (at 20°C)*:
- Dust dry: after about 15 minutes
- Touch dry: after about 30 minutes
* Drying time depends on air temperature, humidity and thickness of the layer.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.