Diabolic Matt 2:1
quantity per carton
hardener for clearcoat
High quality matt acrylic clear coat with special effect. Intended for specialized repairs of car body parts that require a matt finish.
It allows to obtain an evenly matted surface as well as a strong and durable finish.
1 liter of the mixture is enough to paint 8 ÷ 9 m2 of surface with a a thickness layer of 50 μm.
DEGREES OF MATTING EFFECT
|Gradation Matt||Mixture of Clear Coat
(mix before adding hardener)
|Hardener for Clear Coat||Thinner 10% for acrylic systems|
|DIABOLIC MATT||DIABOLIC GLOSSY|
|FULL MAT||100 ml||—–||50 ml||15 ml|
|EGG SHELL||90 ml||10 ml||50 ml||15 ml|
|SEMI GLOSS||75 ml||25 ml||50 ml||15 ml|
|FULL GLOSS||—–||100 ml||50 ml||15 ml|
- Perfect matt finish.
- Very good flow and levelling.
- Durable coating.
- Increased resistance to scratches SR (scratch resistant).
Acrylic clearcoats can be applied over:
- Old paint coatings in good condition after matting and degreasing.
2 : 1 + 10%
16 ÷ 18s / 20°C
pot life for the mixture
~ 7h / 20°C
HVLP / RP
ø1,3 ÷ 1,4 mm
10 ÷ 15 min.
24 h / 20°C
Fast car body repairs that required durable finish.
Mixing proportion per volume
DIABOLIC Clearcoat: 2
DIABOLIC Hardener: 1
16÷18 seconds at 20ºC
Pot life for the mixture
About 7 hours at 20ºC
Number of layers
Number of layers
2 layers evenly applied; about 50-60 µm of dry coating.
RP gun parameters
Nozzle: 1,3÷1,4mm; Pressure: 2,0÷2,2 bar.
HVLP gun parameters
Nozzle: 1,3÷1,4mm; Inlet pressure: 2,0 bar.
Caution: Follow the recommendations of the equipment manufacturer.
Flash off time
Between layers: about 10÷15 min.
Dust dry: 30 minutes at 20ºC
Touch dry: 24 hours at 20ºC
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
1 liter of the mixture is enough to paint 8÷9 m2 of surface with a layer thickness of 50 μm.
Polishing and eliminating defects
Caution: Do not polish matt coatings!
- Do not exceed recommended doses of the hardener!
- The best repair results can be achieved by painting at room temperature. The temperature in the body shop and the temperature of the product should be similar. When working with 2K products, it is recommended to use personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and airways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Clean the guns and equipment immediately after use.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for the products.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.