Constructional polyester putty reinforced with glass fiber.
quantity in box
Bicomponent polyester putty reinforced with glass fiber for car body repairs. Especially dedicated to deep dents, damages and wholes in car body, caravans, trailers.
- Very good adhesion to metal.
- Good hardness with high flexibility.
- Short hardening time.
- Good sanding quality.
The product has very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied over:
- Steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers.
- Well sanded existing coatings in good condition.
Do not apply the putty directly on the wash primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing by weight
100 : 2
4 ÷ 7 min. 20°C
20 ÷ 30 min. 20°C
P80 ÷ P120
P120 ÷ P320
Constructional polyester putty highly recommended to deep dents and wholes in car body.
Mixing ratio by weight
Stir thoroughly until achieving homogenous paste. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Putty can be applied in several thin coats. After each of them the product should dry through. Do not exceed the thickness 5mm.
Pot life 4÷7 min. in 20°C.
20÷30 min. in 20°C.
Temperature below 20°C significantly increases the hardening time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P80÷P120,
Finishing sanding (dry): P120÷P320.
Polyester putties can be over coated with:
-2K polyester putties.
-2K polyester spray fillers.
- Excessive amounts of hardener will cause problems with bleaching of the top coat!
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
- Use personal protection equipment during the 2K products application. Protect eyes and respiratory system.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.