Acrylic clear coat
quantity in box
hardener for clear coat
High quality bicomponent acrylic transparent clear coat for fast repairs with low content of volatile compounds and increased scratch resistance (SR). Clear coat for universal use- works good for spot repairs as well as for full body car repairs.
- High content of solid.
- Short hardening time.
- Very high gloss.
- Easy to apply.
- Very durable and high resistante.
Acrylic Clear Coat 2:1 can be applied over:
- Base coats.
- Old finishes in good condition after matting and degreasing.
For dulling the color we recommend the following :
- grey abrasive cloth with matting compound.
- sanding paper with gradation of 600÷800 (for dulling on wet).
- sanding paper with gradation of 360÷400 (for dulling by machine).
2 : 1 + max. 10%
15 ÷ 16s / 20°C
2 h / 20°C
2 full layers
HVLP / RP
ø1,3 ÷ 1,4 mm
approx. 5÷7 min.
approx. 5÷10 min.
15 min. / 20°C
30 min. / 60°C
(for standard hardener)
For car body repairs that require a durable finish.
Mixing ratio by volume
HS Clear Coat: 2
Thinner: Max 10%
15÷16 seconds at 20°C.
With 10% thinner
Approx. 2 hours at 20°C.
Number of layers
2 full coats, approx. 60 µm of dry film.
RP gun Parameters
Nozzle: 1.3÷1.4 mm; Pressure: 2,0÷2,2 bar.
HVLP gun Parameters
Nozzle: 1.3÷1.4 mm; Pressure inside the nozzle: 2,0 bar.
Follow the gun producer’s instructions.
Between layers: about 5-7 minutes
Before baking: about 5-10 minutes
Dust free: after about 15 minutes.
Baking at 60°C – 30 minutes
ready to polish after drying overnight
Temperatures below 20°C significantly decrease the drying time.
15 ÷ 20 minutes of short waves, depending on the layer thickness and the type of radiator.
Do not exceed 60°C.
Use as recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
Wait about 10 minutes before starting the heater drying.
1 liter of mixture is enough to cover approx. 8-10 m2 with a dry layer of 60 μm of thick dry layer.
Make sure you have covered the whole area with the base coat and do the shading only on a previously prepared area. Use FADE OUT THINNER to blend the dust that has settled around the repaired surface and to eliminate optical gloss differences between the old lacquer and the newly applied acrylic clear coat.
Polishing and removing impurities inclusions
Usually polishing is unnecessary, as the HS 2:1 Acrylic Clear Coat gives the surface a perfect look immediately after use. However, if some dirt inclusions appear, we recommend removing them and polishing the surface with an abrasive compound.
- Do not exceed recommended doses of hardener!
- The best repair results can be achieved at room temperature. Temperature in body shop and temperature of a product should be the same.
- When working with 2K products, it is recommended to use personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and respiratory system.
- Clean the guns and equipment immediately after use.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for the products.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.