Lightweight filling polyester body filler
quantity per carton
Lightweight and filling polyester putty. Features good adhesion, flexibility and easy processing. Due to its low specific weigh, it is recommended for application on large surfaces, without burdening the car body.
- Very good sanding properties.
- Easy to mix and apply.
- Low specific weight.
The product has very good adhesion to various surfaces. It can be applied over:
- Steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers.
- Well sanded old or factory top coats.
Caution: Do not apply the putty directly on the reactive primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing ratio per weight
100 : 2
4 ÷ 7 min.
20 ÷ 30 min.
P80 ÷ P120
P120 ÷ P320
Recommended for the repair of large surfaces on car bodies.
Mixing ratio per weight
Body filler: 100
Stir thoroughly until a homogenous paste is achieved. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Body filler can be applied in several thin layers. Before applying each new coat wait until the latter has fully dried. Do not exceed a total thickness of 5 mm.
Pot life 4÷7 min. at 20°C
20÷30 min. at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P80÷P120.
Final sanding (dry): P120÷P320.
5÷7 min. under short waves, depeding on the total layer thickeness and type of radiator
Do not exceed maximum temperature of 60°C.
Use accordin to the instrusctions of the radiator's manufacturer.
Wait about 5 min. before starting IR drying.
Polyester body fillers can over coated with:
- 2K polyester body fillers,
- 2K polyester spray fillers,
- 2K acrylic primers,
- 2K epoxy primers.
- Excessive amounts of hardener may cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- While working with 2K products use adequate personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and air ways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the SDS sheets of the product.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.