quantity per carton
Polyester resin for manual laminating. Together with glass mat perfectly suits for car body repairs, caravans, trailers and yachts.
- Very good adhesion to metal.
- Very durable and flexible.
- Minimal layer crunch.
- Good sanding quality.
Product has very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied over:
- Steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated steel after flatting and degreasing.-
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers and existing coatings in good condition.
Caution: Do not apply the putty directly on the wash primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
100 : 4
19 ÷ 21 min. / 20°C
35 ÷ 45 min. / 20°C
P80 ÷ P120
Dedicated especially to big damage repairs and corroded parts of car body.
Mixing ratio per weight
Few layer can be applied.
19-20 min. in 20°C
35÷45 min. in 20°C.
Temperature below 20°C significantly increases the hardening time.
Coarsing sanding (dry): P80÷P120.
1/Prepare a suitable piece of glass mat so that it extends approx. 2 cm beyond the repaired area.
2/Apply the resin mixed with the hardener with a brush.
3/Put the mat down, press and saturate it with resin using a brush. Several layers can be applied.
4/Wait approx. 40 minutes. Treat the hardened surface of the laminate machanically or even with a polyester putty.
5/Minimal application temperature is +10oC.
NOTE: Do not pour the remaining resin mixed with a hardener into the can.
Polyester laminates can be covered directly by:
- 2K polyester putties,
- 2K polyester spray putties,
- 2K epoxy putties.
- 2K acrylic fillers.
- 2K epoxy fillers.
- Use personal protection equipment during the 2K products application.
- Protect eyes and respiratory system
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for the products.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.