Polyester Spray Filler
Polyester spray filler
quantity per carton
High quality 2K finishing polyester spray filler for car body repair. It is an excellet isolator while featuring great filling properties. It creates a perfectly smooth surface even on large vertical plane panels.
- Easy application.
- Very good filling properties.
- Stable on vertical surfaces.
- Isolates very well primers and top coats from polyester body fillers.
Product shows very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied on:
- Steel and aluminum after matting and degreasing
- Zinc coated steel after matting and degreasing
- Sanded glass fibre-polyester laminates (GFK/GRP), polyester body fillers and putties, acrylic and epoxy primers, old paint coatings in good condition.
Do not apply body fillers directly on reactive primers, 1-component acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing proportion by weight
100 : 6 +35%
~ 50s / 20°C
pot life for the mixture
20 min. / 20°C
HVLP / RP
ø1,8 ÷ 3,0 mm
5 ÷ 10 min.
~ 10 min.
2 ÷ 3 h / 20°C
25 ÷ 30 min. / 60°C
P180 ÷ P320
For filling small scratches during car body repair and isolate acrylic coatings from polyester putties.
Mixing ratio by volume
Spraying filler: 100
Thinner max: 35%
Stir thoroughly until obtaining a homogenous mixture.
about 50 seconds at 20°C
Pot life for the mixture
about 20 sminutes at 20°C
Number of layers
Nozzle: 1,8÷3,0 mm
Pressure: As recommended by the equipment manufacturer, usually 2.0 ÷ 2.5 bar.
Do not exceed a thickeness of 200 µm for a single wet layer. Do not exceed the total thickness of 600 µm.
Flash off time
Between layers: 5÷10 min
Before baking: about 10 minutes
Flash off time depends on the temperature and coating thickeness.
2-3 hours at 20°C.
25-30 min. at 60°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
Finish sanding (dry): P180÷P320.
5÷7 min. under short waves, depeding on the total layer thickeness (up to 200µm) and type of radiator
Do not exceed maximum temperature of 60°C.
Use according to the instrusctions of the radiator's manufacturer.
Wait about 5 min. before starting IR drying.
1 liter of the mixture is enough to paint about 8 m2 of surface with a layer thickness of 100 µm.
Polyester body fillers can over coated with:
- 2K acrylic primers,
- 2K epoxy primers.
- Minimum temperature for application is +10°C.
- While working with 2K products use adequate personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and air ways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the SDS sheets of the product.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.