Acrylic primer spray
quantity per box
High quality, one-component primer of fast drying time; used to prepare base for lacquering operations on car body parts, appropriate as primer for application of all lacquers, easy wet and dry sanding and very efficient.
Substrate and surface preparation
Product suitable for application on processed and unprocessed wooden, metallic, glass, stone and plastic surfaces. Covered surface should be clean, dry and degreased. Old lacquer and rust loose pieces should be removed, and the surface should be grinded. In case of plastic, it is recommended to heat the element to 50°C before lacquering, which facilitates removing of silicone compounds from its surface.
- Best use temperature 15÷25 °C
- Shake before using for 2 minutes and try it on cardboard.
- During lacquering hold aerosol in 25÷30 cm distance for metal surface.
- Apply lacquer in few thin layers, in time intervals not longer than 5 – 10 minutes. Before applying of next layer shake the container again.
- After use clean aerosol’s outlets – hold down aerosol’s valve, push the bottom and release contents for 5 seconds.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the Safety Data Sheet for the given product
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.