Spray female intermediate – converter
quantity per carton
Semi-finished product filled with propellant and organic thinner designed to be filled with 2K chemically cured acrylic paint. The can contains an additive that converts two-component 2K products to products cured by evaporation of 1K thinner. The use of innovative spray technology and a special nozzle allows for a wide spray pattern and constant pressure for the best final result.
- The surface to be painted should be dry, cleaned of dust and grease.
- Surface preparation and adhesion to surfaces depends on the fill used.
- Larger surfaces should be pre-coated with a suitable primer according to the instructions of the manufacturer of the paint used for filling.
- Fill the can with paint (max. 100 ml.) using a suitable device.
- Shake the container about 2 - 3 minutes before use.
- Perform a test spray.
- After filling, the product is suitable for use for max. 5 days (information from the manufacturer of the varnish used).
- It is recommended to set the aerosol with the valve down and press the button releasing the content for about 5 seconds - this will improve the re-use of the product and preserve its existing properties, as well as protect the nozzle from possible clogging.
Note: for safety purposes, always follow the data on the Material Safety Data Sheet for the product and follow the recommendations of the documentation of the paint used for filling.
Depends on the type of paint used for filling (read the paint manufacturer's information), the thickness of the applied coating, ambient temperature and humidity.
maximum amount of 2K paint (without hardener) for filling:
100 ml maximum can capacity: 400 ml (contents 300 ml + paint 100 ml.)
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.