V2012 HS 5:1
quantity per carton
0,8 l + 0,16 l
0,8 l + 0,16 l
0,8 l + 0,16 l
Highest quality 2K acrylic primer with excellent adhesion to steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, polyester putties and old paint coatings. HS class product with very good filling. Designed for car body repairs.
- Excellent adhesion to difficult substrates.
- Easy to mix and apply.
- Exceptional vertical stability.
- Great filling and insulating properties.
- Easy sanding.
V2012 5:1 acrylic primer can be applied directly on:
- Steel and aluminum after matting and degreasing.
- Zinc-coated steel after matting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre-polyester laminates (GFK/GRP).
- Polyester body fillers and putties.
- Epoxy primers.
- Wash primers.
- Old paint and original coatings in good condition after matting and degreasing.
Good surface preparation is essential to achieve the best repair results.
5 : 1 + 5 +25%
30 ÷ 50s / 20°C
pot life for the mixture
60 min. / 20°C
HVLP / RP
ø1,5 ÷ 2,0 mm
5 ÷ 10 min.
5 ÷ 15 min.
3 - 4 h / 20°C
25 ÷ 30 min. / 60°C
P360 ÷ P500
P600 ÷ P1000
For car body repair as an isolating (thin coat) or high filling primer.
Mixing proportion per volume
Thinner max: 15% (filling primer), 25% (isolating primer)
Stir thoroughly until obtaining a homogenous mixture.
40÷50 seconds at 20°C (filling primer)
25÷30 seconds at 20°C (isolating primer)
Pot life for the mixture
About 60 minutes at 20°C
Number of layers
2÷3 layers/ 60÷300µm depending on the size of the nozzle gun
RP gun parameyers
Nozzle: 1,6÷2,0 mm; Pressure: 2,0-2,2 bar.
HVLP gun parameters
Nozzle: 1,5÷1,9 mm; Inlet pressure: 2,0 bar.
Flash off time
Between layers: 5÷10 minutes
Before baking: 5÷15 minutes
Flash off time depends on the temperature and coating thickness.
Filling primer /130÷300 µm/ ready to sand after drying overnight.
Isolating primer /60÷130 µm/ ready to sand after 3÷4 h.
At 60°C of panel temperature:
Filling primer /130÷300 µm/ ready to sand after baking for 35÷40 minutes and surface cooling (about 2h).
Isolating primer /60÷130 µm/ ready t sand after baking for 25÷30 minutes and surface cooling (about 2h).
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
Filling primer /130÷200 µm/: 10÷15 minutes under short wave.
Isolating primer /60÷130 µm/: 8÷10 minutes under short wave.
Do not exceed maximum temperature of 60°C.
Use according to the recommendations of the equipment manufacturer.
Wait about 10 minutes before starting IR drying.
Machine sanding: P360÷P500
Manual sanding: P280÷P360.
Machine sanding: P600÷P1000.
Manual sanding: P800÷P1000.
2K acrylic primers can be directly over coated with:
- 2K top coats.
- 1K base coats.
- Do not exceed recommended doses of the hardener!
- The best repair results can be achieved by painting at room temperature. The temperature in the body shop and the temperature of the product should be similar. When working with 2K products, it is recommended to use personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and airways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Clean the guns and equipment immediately after use.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for the products.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.