Finishing polyester body filler
quantity per carton
Fine finishing polyester putty for the repair of small ripples, pinholes and scratches. Ideal for smoothing out scratches left by structural glass fibre type fillers. Easy to apply with no dragging effetc. Features perfect smooth finish after sanding.
- Perfectly fills small unenveness on repaired panels.
- Very Good adhesion to metal.
- Easy to mix and apply
- Smooth surface after sanding.
The product has very good adhesion to various surfaces. It can be applied over:
- Bare steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers as well as existing coatings in good condition.
- Well sanded old or factory top coats.
Do not apply the putty directly on the reactive primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing ratio per weight
100 : 2
4 ÷ 7 min.
20 ÷ 30 min.
P80 ÷ P120
P120 ÷ P320
Finishing Polyester putty for car body repair.
Mixing ratio per weight
Body filler: 100
Stir thoroughly until a homogenous paste is achieved. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Body filler can be applied in several thin layers. Before applying each new coat wait until the latter has fully dried. Do not exceed a total thickness of 3 mm.
Pot life 4÷7 min. at 20°C
20÷30 min. at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P80÷P120.
Final sanding (dry): P120÷P180.
5÷7 min. under short waves, depeding on the total layer thickeness and type of radiator
Do not exceed maximum temperature of 60°C.
Use accordin to the instrusctions of the radiator's manufacturer.
Wait about 5 min. before starting IR drying.
Polyester body fillers can over coated with:
- 2K polyester body fillers,
- 2K polyester spray fillers,
- 2K acrylic primers,
- 2K epoxy primers.
- Excessive amounts of hardener may cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- While working with 2K products use adequate personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and air ways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the SDS sheets of the product.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.