Very lightweight and high filling polyester body filler
quantity per carton
High-quality extremely easy to sand, lightweight polyester body filler designed for car body repairs. Due to its low density, it is especially recommended for application on large surfaces. It is characterized by excellent adhesion to metals and great stability on vertical surfaces.
- Extremely easy to sand.
- Very low density – ideal for large surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion to metal.
- Easy to mix and apply.
The product has very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied over:
- Bare steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers and existing coatings in good condition.
We recommend sandpaper with gradations: P80÷P120.
Caution: Do not apply the putty directly on the reactive primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing ratio by weight
100 : 2
4 ÷ 6 minutes
20 ÷ 30 min
P100 ÷ P180
P180 ÷ P280
Very lightweight polyester body filler for car body repairs.
Mixing propotion by weight
Body filler: 100 parts
Hardener: 2 parts
Stir thoroughly until a homogenous paste is obtained. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Body filler can be applied in several thin coats. After each of them the product should cure. Do not exceed the thickness of 3 mm
Pot life 4÷6 minutes at 20°C
20÷30 minutes at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P100÷P180,
Finish sanding (dry): P180÷P280.
5÷7 minutes of short waves, depending on the layer thickness and the type of radiator.
Do not exceed the temperature of 60oC.
Use as recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
Caution: Wait about 5 minutes before the IR drying process
Polyester body fillers can be over coated with:
- 2K polyester body fillers and putties.
- 2K polyester spray fillers.
- 2K acrylic primers.
- 2K epoxy primers.
- Excessive amount of hardener will cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- When working with 2K products, it is recommended to use personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and air ways.
- Clean the guns and equipment immediately after use.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for the products.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.