Polyurethane glass adhesive
Standard / fast drying
quantity per carton
A one-component, high-quality polyurethane product designed for glazing bonding that binds when exposed to moisture. It can also be used at low temperatures. It is characterized by good stability and short setting time. It has vibration and sound dampening properties, is resistant to aging and harmful effects of weather.
- The surface to be covered must be thoroughly cleaned, dry, dust-free and degreased. Any silicone, butyl, or other unidentified materials should be completely removed.
- Apply a thin and even layer of U-PRIMER glue primer to the glass/glass bonding and allow to dry for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Apply the adhesive to the glass using the nozzle.
- Immediately replace and press the glass into place.
- Remove any excess compound with nitrocellulose thinner or acrylic thinner. After curing, mechanical cleaning is required.
Note: For safety purposes, always follow the data on the Material Safety Data Sheet for the product.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.