Spray female intermediate
quantity per carton
Aerosol can with a female valve filled with a special solvent and gas, designed to be filled with paint of the chosen color. The use of innovative spray technology and a special valve ensures fast application and maintains constant pressure.
- The surface to be painted should be dry, cleaned of dust and grease.
- Larger surfaces should be pre-coated with a suitable primer according to the instructions of the manufacturer of the paint used for filling.
- Fill the can with paint (100 ml.) using a suitable applicator.
- Rinse the valve with 100 ml of solvent in the same way as when filling with varnish (use solvent according to the mixing plant's recipe).
- Shake the container about 2 - 3 minutes before use.
- Perform a spray test.
- Apply from a distance of about 25 cm.
- After application, it is recommended to set the aerosol with the valve down and press the button releasing the content for about 5 seconds - this will improve the re-use of the product and preserve its existing properties, as well as protect the nozzle from possible clogging.
Note: for safety purposes, always follow the data on the Material Safety Data Sheet for the product.
Depends on the type of paint used for filling (read the paint manufacturer's information), the thickness of the applied coating, ambient temperature and humidity.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.