Ultra Fast Drying HS 2:1
quantity per carton
hardener for clearcoat
ULTRA FAST DRYING is an acrylic clearcoat with increased scratch resistance (Scratch Resistant). The Extremely short hardening time of this clear makes it ideal for smart quick repairs. Painted element is ready for installation within 90 minutes after application, without the need for baking!
1 liter of the mixture is enough to paint 10,5 m2 of surface with a a thickness layer of 60 μm.
- Short drying time.
- Easy application.
- Excellent overspray absorption.
- Very good fluidity.
- High hardeness and glossy finish.
- Increased resistance to scratches SR (scratch resistant).
Acrylic clearcoats can be applied over:
- Old paint coatings in good condition after matting and degreasing.
2 : 1
16 ÷ 17s / 20°C
pot life for the mixture
60 min. / 20°C
HVLP / RP
ø1,2 ÷ 1,4 mm
8 ÷ 10 min.
90 min. / 20°C
Fast car body repairs that required durable finish.
Mixing proportion per volume
Thinner: max. 0%
16÷17 seconds at 20ºC
Pot life for the mixture
60 minutes at 20ºC
Number of layers
2 full layers; about 50-60 µm of dry coating.
RP gun parameters
Nozzle: 1,2÷1,4mm; Pressure: 2,0÷2,2 bar.
HVLP gun parameters
Nozzle: 1,3÷1,4mm; Inlet pressure: 2,0 bar.
Caution: Follow the recommendations of the equipment manufacturer.
Flash off time
Between layers: about 8÷10 min.
Dust dry: 30 min / 20ºC.
Ready to use: 90 min / 20ºC and relative humidity not exceeding 80%.
* Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
10÷15 minutes under short wave depending on the total thickness and type of radiator.
Do not exceed maximum temperature of 60°C.
Use according to the recommendations of the equipment manufacturer.
Wait about 10 minutes before starting IR drying.
1 liter of the mixture is enough to paint 10,5 m2 of surface with a layer thickness of 60 μm.
Polishing and eliminating defects
Usually polishing is unnecessary, as the C18 VHS Clear Coat 2:1 gives the surface a perfect finish immediately after application. However, if some dirt inclusions appear, we recommend removing them and then polishing the surface with an abrasive compound.
- Do not exceed recommended doses of the hardener!
- The best repair results can be achieved by painting at room temperature. The temperature in the body shop and the temperature of the product should be similar. When working with 2K products, it is recommended to use personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and airways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Clean the guns and equipment immediately after use.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for the products.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.