Structural and conductive polyester body filler reinforced with carbon and glass fibers.
quantity per carton
High quality polyester body filler reinforced with carbon and glass fiber dedicated for car body repair. Features conductive properties allowing the application on elements exposed to high temperatures. It is characterized by its high strength and increased flexibility compared to other standard structural glass fiber body fillers. Suitable for application on both metal and plastic elements.
- High strengh and exceptional flexibility
- Excellent adhesion to metal (inluding zinc-coated steel and aluminum) and plastic
- Good conductive properties
- Good sanding quality
Product shows very good adhesion to different substrates. It can be applied on:
- Steel and aluminum after matting and degreasing
- Zinc-coated steel after matting and degreasing
- Sanded glass fibre-polyester laminates (GFK/GRP), polyester body fillers and putties, acrylic and epoxy primers, old paint coatings in good condition.
- Plastic (with exception of PP and PE)
Do not apply body fillers directly on reactive primers, 1-component acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing proportion by weight
100 : 2
3 ÷ 4 min.
20 ÷ 30 min
P80 ÷ P120
P120 ÷ P240
Polyester body filler reinforced with carbon fiber intended for quick car repairs, especially on elements made of plastic. Recommended for repairing large dents and perforations.
Mixing propotion by weight
Body Filler: 100: 2
Stir thoroughly until a homogenous paste is achieved. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Body filler can be applied in several thin layers. Before applying each new coat wait until the latter has fully dried. Do not exceed a total thickness of 3 mm.
Pot life 3÷4 min. at 20°C
20÷30 min. at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P80÷P120.
Finish sanding (dry): P120÷P240.
Polyester body fillers can over coated with:
- 2K polyester body fillers,
- 2K polyester spray fillers.
- Excessive amounts of hardener may cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- While working with 2K products use adequate personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and air ways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the SDS sheets of the product.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.