Super Soft Filling Polyester Putty
quantity per carton
Highest quality soft sanding polyester putty for car repairs – the latest technology in putties.
- Easy to apply with no drag and sag
- Extremely short hardening time
- Shows minimal surface tack
- Excellent sanding properties
- The product has very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied over:
– Bare steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
– Zinc coated, galvanized steel after flatting and degreasing.
– Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers and existing
coatings in good condition.
Do not apply the putty directly on the reactive primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing proportion by weight
100 : 2
4 ÷ 5 min.
14 ÷ 24 min
P80 ÷ P120
P120 ÷ P280
Soft sanding polyester putty for quick car repairs.
Mixing propotion by weight
Body Filler: 100
Stir thoroughly until achieving homogenous paste. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Putty can be applied in several thin coats. After each of them the product
should cure. Do to exceed the thickness of 5 mm.
Pot life 4÷5 min. at 20°C
14÷24 min. at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P80÷P120.
Finish sanding (dry): P120÷P280.
5÷7 minutes of short waves, depending on the layer thickness and the type of radiator.
Do not exceed the temperature of 60oC. Use as recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
Caution: Wait about 5 minutes before the IR drying process drying.
Polyester putties can be over coated with:
- 2K polyester putties.
- 2K polyester spray putties.
- 2K acrylic primers.
- 2K epoxy primers.
- Excessive amount of hardener will cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- When working with 2K products, it is recommended to use personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and respiratory system.
- Clean the guns and equipment immediately after use.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.