Clear Coat Gloss/Mat
Acrylic clearcoat 1k gloss / matt
quantity per carton
glossy / matt
One-component clear spray varnish created on the basis of high-quality acrylic resin. Allows to obtain a fast-drying, very durable coating resistant to minor mechanical damage and weather conditions, including UV radiation.
It can be applied directly to metal (except stainless steel), wood, concrete, brick. To achieve the full effect, 1 to 2 layers should be applied, depending on their thickness, which should be from 50 to 100 μm wet film. Colorless varnish, both matte and gloss, achieves full dryness after 24 hours of drying. Drying time depends on temperature, humidity, as well as the thickness of the applied coat. It is important to apply the acrylic varnish on tarnished and degreased surfaces.
Good surface preparation is essential to achieve the best repair results.
- Cover the areas that are to remain unpainted.
- Shake the container about 2 - 3 minutes before use and make a test spray.
- Apply from a distance of about 25 cm.
- Apply one or two coats as needed.
- After finishing the application, it is recommended to set the aerosol with the valve down and press the button releasing the content for about 5 seconds - this will improve the re-use of the product and preserve its existing properties, as well as protect the nozzle from possible clogging.
Note: for safety purposes, always follow the data on the Material Safety Data Sheet for the product.
Coverage: 1 to 2 coats, depending on the thickness of the layer
Coating thickness: 50 to 100 μm wet film (depending on surface texture)
Drying times at 20°C*:
- dust dry: after about 5 to 8 minutes
- touch dry: after about 60 minutes
- fully dry: after about 24 hours
*Drying time depends on temperature, humidity and film thickness.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.