Structural polyester body filler reinforced with glass fiber
quantity per carton
Structural polyester body filler reinforced with glass fiber, intended for filling large dents and holes in the body of vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers. Particularly useful in repairing elements weakened by corrosion.
- Very good adhesion to metal.
- Excellent mechanical strength with proper elasticity.
- High elasticity.
- Good sanding properties.
The product has very good adhesion to various surfaces. It can be applied over:
- Steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers.
- Well sanded old or factory top coats.
Do not apply the putty directly on the reactive primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing ratio per weight
100 : 2
4 ÷ 7 min.
20 ÷ 30 min.
P80 ÷ P120
P120 ÷ P320
Structural polyester body filler, especially recommended for filling large dents and holes in the car body.
Mixing ratio per weight
Body filler: 100
Stir thoroughly until a homogenous paste is achieved. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Body filler can be applied in several thin layers. Before applying each new coat wait until the latter has fully dried. Do not exceed a total thickness of 5 mm.
Pot life 4÷7 min. at 20°C
20÷30 min. at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P80÷P120.
Final sanding (dry): P120÷P320.
Polyester body fillers can over coated with:
- 2K polyester body fillers,
- 2K polyester spray fillers.
- Excessive amounts of hardener may cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- While working with 2K products use adequate personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and air ways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the SDS sheets of the product.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.