Structural polyester body filler reinforced with long glass fiber strands
quantity per carton
High-quality polyester body filler reinforced with long glass fiber, designed for car body repairs. Recommended for repairing large dents and perforations. Long glass fiber strands provide exceptionally high mechanical strength while maintaining good flexibility and durable crack- free filling.
- Perfect adhesion to metal.
- High strenght and elasticity.
- Short hardening time.
- Good sanding properties.
The product has very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied over:
- Bare steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers and existing coatings in good condition.
We recommend sandpaper with gradations: P80÷P120.
Caution: Do not apply the putty directly on the reactive primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing ratio by weight
100 : 2
5 ÷ 6 minutes
14 ÷ 24 min
P80 ÷ P150
P150 ÷ P240
Glass fibre reinforced polyester putty for car repairs.
Mixing propotion by weight
Putty : 100 parts
Hardener: 2 parts
Stir thoroughly until achieving homogenous paste. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Putty can be applied in several thin coats. After each of them the product should cure. Do not exceed the thickness of 5 mm.
Pot life is 5÷6 minutes at 20°C
14÷24 min. at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P80÷P150.
Polyester putties can be over coated with:
- 2K polyester putties.
- 2K polyester spray fillers.
- Excessive amount of hardener will cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- When working with 2K products, it is recommended to use personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and air ways.
- Clean the guns and equipment immediately after use.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for the products.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.