Structural and soft polyester body filler with glass fiber
quantity per carton
Structural polyester body filler reinforced with short glass fiber, designed for quick car body repairs. Especially recommended for filling large dents and holes in vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers. Offers very good reinforcement to damaged car body parts.
- Maximum adhesion to metal.
- Very good sanding
- Very to mix nad apply
- Fast drying time
Product shows very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied on:
- Steel and aluminum after matting and degreasing
- Zinc coated steel after matting and degreasing
- Sanded glass fibre-polyester laminates (GFK/GRP), polyester body fillers and putties, acrylic and epoxy primers, old paint coatings in good condition.
Do not apply body fillers directly on reactive primers, 1-component acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing proportion by weight
100 : 2
4 ÷ 5 min.
14 ÷ 24 min
P80 ÷ P120
P120 ÷ P180
Polyester body filler reinforced with glass fiber dedicated for fast car body repair. Recommended for the repair of large dents and perforations.
Mixing propotion by weight
Body Filler: 100
Stir thoroughly until a homogenous paste is achieved. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Body filler can be applied in several thin layers. Before applying each new coat wait until the latter has fully dried. Do not exceed a total thickness of 5 mm.
Pot life 4÷5 min. at 20°C
14÷24 min. at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P80÷P120.
Final sanding (dry): P120÷P180.
Polyester body fillers can over coated with:
- 2K polyester body fillers,
- 2K polyester spray fillers.
- Excessive amounts of hardener may cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- While working with 2K products use adequate personal protection equipment. Protect
the eyes and air ways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the SDS sheets of the product.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.