Aerosol formulation for cleaning spray guns, spray booths, tools, machines and other application aids.
Do not apply the product to heated surfaces or near an open flame due to the low boiling points of the ingredients. Use at a temperature of 5 – 25°C.
- Shake the container for 2 - 3 minutes before use.
- Apply the product evenly keeping the outlet nozzle about 20 - 25 cm from the surface.
- Leave the preparation on the surface for 5 - 15 minutes.
- Rinse the surface with nitro solvent, silicone remover or a strong stream of hot water.
- It is recommended after finishing the application to set the aerosol with the valve down and press the button releasing the contents for about 5 seconds - this will improve the re-use of the product and preserve its existing properties, as well as protect the nozzle from possible clogging.
Note: for safety purposes, always follow the data on the Material Safety Data Sheet for the product.
- Apply in the open air or in a room with good mechanical ventilation.
- Before applying to the surface to be cleaned, protect the surrounding area from spraying.
- Do not apply on heated surfaces or near an open flame due to the low boiling points of the ingredients. Use at a temperature of 5 - 25°C.
- Do not allow contact with amines, aluminum dust, magnesium, sodium, potassium.
Reaction with these compounds produces dangerous products.
- Do not use on plastics.
- The preparation is very aggressive! Use personal protective equipment (respiratory, eye, hand protection).
Note: Vapors are heavier than air and collect at floor level
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.