quantity per carton
250 g resin + hardener + glass fiber mat 0,25m2
Polyester repair set designed for manual lamination. Polyester resin in combination with the glass fiber mat is perfect for repairing car bodies, caravans, boats and yachts.
- Very good adhesion to metal.
- Good hardness with high elasticity.
- Minimal shrinkage.
- Good sanding properties.
The product has very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied over:
- Steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers and existing paint coatings in good condition.
Do not apply the polyester resins directly on the wash primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products
100 : 4
standard: 19 ÷ 21 min. / 20°C
standard: 35 ÷ 45 min. / 20°C
P80 ÷ P120
Especially recommended for repairing large damages and corroded parts of the car body.
Mixing ratio per weight
Stir very well.
Several layers of mat can be applied.
Pot life: 19-21 minutes at 20°C
35÷45 minutes at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increases the drying time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P80÷P120.
1/Prepare suitable piece of glass mat, approximately 2 cm bigger than the damaged place.
2/Mix the resin with the hardener and spread it onto the cleaned surface using a brush.
3/Place the mat, press it and soak with resin using a brush. Several layers of the mat can be applied.
4/Wait approximately 40 minutes. Mechanically sand the dried laminate surface or level it up with a polyester putty.
5/Minimum application temperature is +10°C.
Caution: Do not pour the remains of the mixed resin and hardener back to the tin.
Polyester laminates can be directly over coated with:
- 2K polyester body fillers and putties.
- 2K polyester spray fillers.
- 2K epoxy putties.
- 2K acrylic primers.
- 2K epoxy primers.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- When working with 2K products, it is recommended to use personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and air ways.
- Clean the equipment immediately after use.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.