quantity per box
Active protection against corrosion and primer in one. Protects metal against further development of corrosion by binding rust and creating a protective base coating. It prepares rusty surface for further processing. The product features quick drying time, easy use and provides very good resistance to solvents. Can be applied on rusted surface, cleaned only from slightly sticky rust.
- Using a wire brush, clean the damaged area of dirt and loosely adhering rust.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Apply the product evenly to the rusted surface.
- Depending on the degree of corrosion, it is recommended to apply 3 - 4 coats of the product.
- Before further processing, wait until the reaction time is over, until the surface turns blue-black.
Directly on the protected surface can be applied:
- Acrylic primer not earlier than approx. 3 hours after the application of the last layer.
- Putty (both on sanded and unsanded surface), but not earlier than approx. 3 hours after applying the last coat.
- Acrylic spray lacquer (from the point of view of corrosion protection, durability of the coating
and the final effect, it is recommended to use an interlayer in the form of an acrylic primer).
For the best final result, it is recommended:
- Before applying the acrylic primer directly on the dried layer of Rust Filler, gently sand the surface with a fine paper, e.g. P320 dry, then remove the dust (can be wiped gently with silicone remover) and apply the acrylic primer.
- Before applying a spray topcoat directly on the dried Rust Filler, sand the surface dry with P500 paper or wet with P1000 - P1200 paper.
- Before applying the putty directly on the dried layer of Rust Filler, sand the surface dry with P150 - P180 paper.
Recommendations : use only in well-ventilated areas or outdoors.
Note : for safety purposes, always follow the data on the Material Safety Data Sheet for the product.
Drying time*: 6 - 8 hours.
*at 20°C and 50% relative humidity
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.