Polyester spray filler
quantity in box
Spray polyester filler creates a perfectly smooth surface, even on large vertical pannels.
Ideal for for filling scratches left from application of polyester putties. Requires addition of thinner.
- High quality 2K polyester spray filler dedicated for car body repair.
- Easy application.
- Short drying time.
- Isolates very well primer and top coats from polyester body filler and putties.
The product has very good adhesion to various surfaces. It can be applied over:
- Steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers and old paitn coatings in good condition.
Do not apply polyester spray fillers directly on the reactive primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
100 : 4,5 + 10%
~ 50s / 20°C
20 min. / 20°C
HVLP / RP
ø2,0÷ 3,0 mm
~ 10 min.
2 ÷ 3 h / 20°C
25 ÷ 30 min. / 60°C
P180 ÷ P320
For filling small damages during car body repairs.
For isolation acrylic coatings from polyester putties.
Mixing ratio by volume
thinner max: 10%
Stir thoroughly until achieving homogenous consistency.
50 (+/-5) sec. in 20°C
20 (+/-3) min. in 20°C
Nozzle: 2,0÷3.0 mm
Pressure: according to gun producer recommendations, usually 2,0÷2,5 bar.
Do not exceed the thickness of 200µm every single wet layer.
Do not exceed the thickness of 600 µm.
Between layers: approx. 5 min.
Before baking: approx. 10 min.
Evaporation time depends from the temperature and thickness of the layer.
2-3 hours in 20°C.
25-30 minutes in 60°C.
Temperature below 20°C significantly increases the hardening time.
Finishing coarsing (dry): P180÷P320.
5÷7 minutes of short waves, depending on the layer thickness and the type of radiator.
Do not exceed the temperature of 60°C.
Use as recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
Caution: Wait about 5 minutes before the IR drying process.
1 liter of the mixture is enough to paint about 8 m2 of the surface with a 100 µm thick layer.
Polyester putties can be over coated with:
-2K acrylic fillers.
- 2K epoxy fillers.
- Minimal application temperature is +15°C. - Use personal protection equipment during the 2K products application. Protect eyes and respiratory system.
- The rooms should be well ventilated. - Tools should be washed directly after application.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.