Lightweight and filling polyester body filler – pinhole free formula
quantity per carton
High-quality lightweight body filler for car body repairs. Pinhole free formula does not need to be covered with a finishing putty! It fills cavities, dents and other imperfections very well. Easy to use and create shapes. Features excellent abrasive properties and leaves a perfectly smooth surface after sanding.
- Ideal smooth surface.
- Easy to use and create shapes
- Exceptional sanding.
- Low density.
The product has very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied over:
- Bare steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers and existing coatings in good condition.
We recommend sandpaper with gradations: P80÷P120.
Caution: Do not apply the putty directly on the reactive primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing ratio by weight
100 : 2
6 ÷ 7 minutes
20 ÷ 30 min
P100 ÷ P180
P180 ÷ P280
Lightweight polyester body filler for car repairs.
Mixing propotion by weight
Body filler: 100 parts
Hardener: 2 parts
Stir thoroughly until a homogenous paste is obtained. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Body Filler can be applied in several thin coats. After each of them the product should cure. Do not exceed the thickness of 5 m.
Pot life is 6÷7 minutes at 20°C
20÷30 minutes at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P100÷P180,
Finish sanding (dry): P180÷P280.
5÷7 minutes of short waves, depending on the layer thickness and the type of radiator.
Do not exceed the temperature of 60oC.
Use as recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
Caution: Wait about 5 minutes before the IR drying process.
Polyester body fillers can be over coated with:
- 2K polyester body filler and putties.
- 2K polyester spray fillers.
- 2K acrylic fillers.
- 2K epoxy fillers.
- 2K wash primers
- Excessive amount of hardener will cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- When working with 2K products, it is recommended to use personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and air ways.
- Clean the guns and equipment immediately after use.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for the products.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.