quantity per carton
1 kg bottle
BRAYT T11 polishing compound contains high quality polishing minerals which provides fast defects removing and achieving good gloss in one-step process. T11 removes the P1500 abrasive paper traces. Thanks to its optimal composition doesn’t provoke surface overheating, it is very easy to clean. T11 universal compound is suitable to all gelcoats, PE and PU varnishes in automotive, industry (furniture) sector and for products made of composites.
Cut level 9/10
Gloss level 6/10
- Removes abrasive paper P1500 defects
- Can work on any surfaces
- Can work on fresh and fully polymerized varnish
- Possibility to work mechanically and manually
- Best result can be achieved with wool ar hard foam
Application: manual work, mechanical work (rotary polisher, dual action polisher)
BRAYT POLISHING HARD FOAM yellow
BRAYT LAMBSWOOL type „D” yellow
BRAYT LAMBSWOOL type „MM” white
BRAYT „JEANS” APPLICATOR for 'orange peel' removing
• Apply compound on the panel or applicator (sun shape).
• Spread on the minimum speed all over the polished surface.
• Gradually increase the speed to max. 1800, working with light pression.
• Polish until removing all the defects.
• When large surfaces must be polished it is recommend to work on smaller fragments, partially.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.