Ultralight structural polyester body filler with carbon and glass fiber
quantity per carton
Highest quality light and flexible polyester body filler reinforced with carbon and glass fiber for car repairs. It is characterized by its great elasticity. Recommended for filling large dents and holes on metal and plastic elements (e.g. car bumpers). Ideal for application on large surfaces due to its light weight.
- Features excellent adhesion to metals and plastics.
- Reduced shrinkage of 95% in comparison with other standard fillers.
- High mechanical resistance.
- Great elasticity.
- Very easy sanding.
The product shows very good adhesion to various surfaces. It can be applied over:
- Black steel and zinc coated steel as well as aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Plastic elements of the car body after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded polyester glass fiber laminates (GFK / GRP), polyester body fillers and putties, acrylic and epoxy primers, and old paint coatings in good condition
Do not apply body fillers directly on reactive primers, 1-component acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing proportion by weight
100 : 2÷3
pot life 5 ÷ 6 min.
30 ÷ 45 min
P80 ÷ P120
P120 ÷ P180
Polyester body filler reinforced with carbon fiber intended for the repair of car body elements, especially those made of plastic. plastic. Recommended for repairing large dents and perforations.
Mixing propotion by weight
Body Filler: 100
Hardener: 2 - 3
Stir thoroughly until a homogenous paste is achieved. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Body filler can be applied in several thin layers. Before applying each new coat wait until the latter has fully dried. Do not exceed a total thickness of 5 mm.
Pot life 5÷6 min. at 20°C
30÷45 min. at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P80÷P120.
Finish sanding (dry): P120÷P240.
Polyester body fillers can over coated with:
- 2K polyester body fillers,
- 2K polyester spray fillers.
- Excessive amounts of hardener may cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- While working with 2K products use adequate personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and air ways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the SDS sheets of the product.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.