C88 Premium Speed HS 2:1
quantity per carton
hardener for clearcoat
High-quality 2K acrylic clearcoat for quick car body repairs with low VOC and increased scratch resistance SR (Scratch Resistant). Thanks to the use of modern raw materials, the C88 PREMIUM HS clearcoat is characterized by its short drying time and optimal working window, allowing for a coating with high and durable gloss.
1 liter of the mixture is enough to paint 8 ÷ 10 m2 of surface with a a thickness layer of 60 μm.
- Short drying time.
- High solids content.
- Very high gloss.
- Perfect finish.
- Great resistance to UV rays and atmospheric conditions.
- Excellent flow and easy application.
Acrylic clearcoats can be applied over:
- Old paint coatings in good condition after matting and degreasing.
2 : 1 + 0 + 5 %
15 ÷ 17s / 20°C
pot life for the mixture
2,5 h / 20°C
HVLP / RP
ø1,3 ÷ 1,4 mm
4 ÷ 5 min.
8 h / 20°C
15 min. / 60°C
Fast car body repairs that required durable finish.
Mixing proportion per volume
- with standard hardener 0-5%
- with fast hardener 10%
* it is not recommended the use of accelerators and fast express thinners.
15÷17 seconds at 20ºC DIN4
Pot life for the mixture
About 2,5 hours at 20ºC
Number of layers: 2 full layers; about 50÷60 µm of dry coating.
RP Nozzle: 1,3÷1,4mm; Pressure: 2,0÷2,2 bar.
HVLP Nozzle: 1.3÷1,4mm; Inlet Pressure: 2,0 bar.
Caution: Follow the recommendations of the equipment manufacturer.
Flash off time
Between layers: about 4÷5 min.
Before baking: 10 min.
*Flash off time depends on the type of painting booth.
Drying time for STANDARD hardener
Dust dry: 30 min./20°C, 10 min./60°C
Touch dry: 2,5 godz./20°C, 15 min./60°C
Ready to use: 8 godz./20°C, 15 min./60°C+3 godz./20°C
Final drying: 7 dni/20°C, 15 min/60°C+3 dni/20°C
* Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
10÷15 minutes under short wave depending on the total thickness and type of radiator.
Do not exceed maximum temperature of 60°C.
Use according to the recommendations of the equipment manufacturer.
Wait about 10 minutes before starting IR drying.
1 liter of the mixture is enough to paint 8÷10 m2 of surface with a layer thickness of 60 μm.
Make sure you have covered all the surface with the clear coat. You should only shade the surface that has been covered and treated. Use InterTroton FADE OUT THINNER to clean any dust or dirt from the surface and to level out the optical gloss differences between the older and new applied coating.
Polishing and eliminating defects
Usually polishing is unnecessary, as the C18 VHS Clear Coat 2:1 gives the surface a perfect finish immediately after application. However, if some dirt inclusions appear, we recommend removing them and then polishing the surface with an abrasive compound.
- Do not exceed recommended doses of the hardener!
- The best repair results can be achieved by painting at room temperature. The temperature in the body shop and the temperature of the product should be similar. When working with 2K products, it is recommended to use personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and airways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Clean the guns and equipment immediately after use.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for the products.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.