quantity per carton
High-quality aerosol varnish designed for application to processed and untreated metal, glass, aluminum and stone surfaces, as well as those made of various plastics. It shows very good resistance to high temperatures (up to 65°C) and weathering. Suitable for use on mufflers, boilers, radiators, heat exchangers and other high-temperature equipment.
The surface to be coated should be clean, dry and degreased. Splashes of old varnish and rust should be removed beforehand, and the surface should be sanded down.
In the case of plastic, it is advisable, before starting varnishing work, to heat the component at 50°C, which will facilitate the removal of silicone compounds from its surface.
Use only in a dry, airless, well-ventilated room.
The best temperature for aerosol application is 15 ÷ 25°C.
- The surface to be coated should be clean, dry and degreased. Splashes of old varnish and rust should be removed beforehand, and the surface should be sanded.
- In the case of plastic, it is recommended, before starting varnishing work, to heat the element at 50°C, which will facilitate the removal of silicone compounds from its surface.
- Do not use primer.
- Before use, shake the aerosol for about 2 minutes and try the spray on the cardboard.
- Keep the aerosol at a distance of 25-30 cm from the painted surface when painting.
- Apply the varnish in several thin layers at intervals of no more than 2-3 minutes. Shake the aerosol again before applying each successive layer.
- Dry the item for about 1 hour at room temperature, then, in about 30 minutes, raise the temperature to 160°C to cure the coating.
- It is recommended to set the aerosol with the valve down and press the button releasing the contents for about 5 seconds after finishing the application - this will improve the reuse of the product and preserve its existing properties as well as protect the nozzle from possible clogging.
Note: for safety purposes, always follow the data on the Material Safety Data Sheet for the product.
Drying times at room temperature:
- dust dry: 5 - 8 minutes
- touch dry: 20 minutes
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.