2K high build acrylic primer for car body repairs. Basic primer with good coverage and strong filling. Features very good adhesion to aluminum and steel surfaces as well as great vertical stability.
- Easy to mix and apply.
- Short curing time.
- Good filling properties.
Acrylic Filler HS MASTER 5:1 can be applied over:
- Steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Polyester glass laminates (GFK/GRP).
- 2K polyester body fillers and putties.
- Wash primers.
- 2K epoxy primers.
- Old finishes in good condition after matting and degreasing.
Good preparation is necessary for achieving best results.
Following sandpaper gradations are recommended:
- by hand (dry or wet): P280÷P320 (GRP P400),
- by machine (dry): P180÷P220.
4 : 1 + 15÷20%
30÷50 seconds at 20°C
pot life for the mixture
about 60 minutes at 20°C
about 80 µm for each layer
for total thickness of 200 µm
about 3÷4 hours at 20°C.
about 30 minutes at 60°C.
P360 ÷ P500
P600 ÷ P1000
For car repairs as a filling primer.
Mixing proportion per volume
Primer: 4 parts
Hardener: 1 part
Stir thoroughly until achieving homogenous mixture.
30÷50 seconds at 20°C
Approx. 60 minutes at 20°C.
Number of layers
2÷3 layers; 80µm for a single layer.
Parameters for RP spray gun
Nozzle: 1,6÷2,0 mm; Pressure : 2,0-2,2 bar.
Parameters for HVLP spray gun
Nozzle: 1,5÷1,9 mm; Inlet pressure: 2,0 bar.
Flash off time
Between layers: approx. 5 minutes
Before baking: approx. 10 minutes
Flash off time depends on temperature and film thickness.
For thickness 200 µm
Approx. 3÷4 hours at 20°C.
Approx. 30min at 60°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increases the drying time.
150÷200µm: 10÷15 minutes under short wave.
Do not exceed 60oC.
Use as recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
Wait about 10 minutes before starting the heater drying.
Machine sanding: P360÷P500.
Manual sanding: P280÷P320.
Machine sanding: P600÷P1000.
Manual Sanding: P800÷P1000.
2K acrylic primers can be directly over coated with:
- 2K acrylic top coats.
- 1K base coats.
- Do not exceed recommended doses of hardener!
- The best repair results you can achieve at room temperature. Temperature in body shop and temperature of a product should be the same.
- When working with 2K products, it is recommended to use personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and air ways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Clean the guns and equipment immediately after use.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for the products.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.