Strong filling polyester body filler
quantity per carton
High-quality strong filling polyester putty for car repairs. Recommended for repairing large dents and unevenness, also on vertical surfaces. Universal in use and easy to apply with very good adhesion to various types of surfaces
- Strong and durable filling.
- Very good adhesion to metal.
- Minimal surface tack.
- Creamy consistency.
- Exceptional sanding
The product has very good adhesion to various surfaces. It can be applied over:
- Steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and polyester primers as well as existing coatings in good condition.
We recommend sandpaper with gradations: P80÷P120.
Caution: Do not apply the putty directly on the wash primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing ratio by weight
100 : 2
4 ÷ 5 minutes
15 ÷ 26 min
P80 ÷ P120
P120 ÷ P280
Universal polyester filling putty for quick car repairs.
Mixing propotion by weight
Putty : 100 parts
Hardener: 2 parts
Stir thoroughly until achieving homogenous paste. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Putty can be applied in several thin coats. After each of them the product should cure. Do not exceed the thickness of 3 mm.
Pot life is 4÷5 minutes at 20°C
16÷26 min. at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P80÷P120,
Finishing sanding (dry): P120÷P280.
5÷7 minutes of short waves, depending on the layer thickness and the type of radiator.
Do not exceed the temperature of 60oC.
Use as recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
Caution: Wait about 5 minutes before the IR drying process
Polyester putties can be over coated with:
- 2K polyester putties.
- 2K polyester spray fillers.
- 2K acrylic fillers.
- 2K epoxy fillers.
- Excessive amount of hardener will cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- When working with 2K products, it is recommended to use personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and respiratory system.
- Clean the guns and equipment immediately after use.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.