|quantity per carton
Spray lubricant for lubricating metal and plastic mechanical parts. Prevents mechanical damage, creaking, squeaking. Provides excellent adhesion and mechanical and thermal stability. Resistant to weathering and weak acids and alkalis. It has excellent anticorrosive effect. Disperses water. Contains Teflon (PTFE)
– The best temperature for aerosol application is 5 ÷ 30°C.
– Shake the can for about 3 minutes before application.
– Spray a thin layer of the product onto the lubricated area.
– Optimum lubrication is obtained after the solvents evaporate (about 1 minute).
– It is recommended after finishing the application to set the aerosol with the valve down and press the button releasing the contents for about 5 seconds – this will improve the reuse of the product and preserve its existing properties, as well as protect the nozzle from possible clogging.
Note: for safety purposes, always follow the data on the Material Safety Data Sheet for the product.