Acryl Filler 1K
1K Acrylic primer
quantity per carton
1K acrylic primer ready to use without the addition of a hardener. Thanks to the appropriate covering and filling properties as well as very good adhesion, the primer can be applied to virtually all surfaces after they have been matted and degreased.
- Easy to use.
- Short drying time.
- Very good filling properties.
1K Acrylic Filler can be applied on:
- Steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded polyester-glass laminates (GFK/GRP).
- Polyester body fillers and putties. Plastic after grounding with 1K Plastic Primer.
- Old finishes in good condition after flatting and degreasing.
Good surface preparation is essential to achieve the best repair results.
1 + 15 ÷ 15%
30 ÷ 50s / 20°C
HVLP / RP
ø1,5 ÷ 2,0 mm
~ 10 min.
40 min. / 20°C
15 min. / 60°C
P360 ÷ P500
P600 ÷ P1000
For small car body repairs.
Mixing ratio by volume
Mix thoroughly until a homogeneous consistency is obtained.
30÷50 seconds at 20°C
Number of layers
RP gun parameters
Nozzle: 1,6÷2,0 mm; Pressure: 2,0÷2,2 bar.
HVLP gun parameters
Nozzle: 1,5÷1,9 mm; Inlet pressure: 2,0 bar.
Flash off time
Between layers: approx. 5 minutes
Before baking: approx. 10 minutes (until it becomes matt)
Flash off time depends on the temperature and the number of layers.
Approx. 40 minutes at 20°C (depending on layer thickness)
Approx. 15 minutes at 60°C (depending on layer thickness)
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increases the hardening time.
Machine sanding: P360÷P500.
Manual sanding: P280÷P320.
Machine sanding: P600÷P1000.
Manual sanding: P800÷P1000.
1K acrylic fillers can be directly over coated with:
- 2K acrylic top coats.
- 1K base coats.
- The best repair results can be achieved at room temperature. The temperature in the body shop and the temperature of the product should be similar
- It is recommended to use personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and air ways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Clean the guns and equipment immediately after use.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for the products.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.