Filling polyester putty with aluminium.
quantity in box
Filling polyester putty with aluminium powder. Especially dedicated to repairing element exposed on temperature changes. Putty is characterised by increased resistance to mechanical vibrations and good temperature discharge.
- Very good adhesion to metals.
- Good temperature conductivity.
- Very good sanding quality.
The product has very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied over:
- Steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers.
- Well sanded existing coatings in good condition.
Do not apply the putty directly on the wash primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing by weight
100 : 2
4 ÷ 7 min. 20°C
20 ÷ 30 min. 20°C
P80 ÷ P120
P120 ÷ P320
Filling polyester putty especially dedicated to repair car panels exposed on temperature changes.
Mixing ratio by weight
Stir thoroughly until achieving homogenous paste. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Putty can be applied in several thin coats. After each of them the product should dry through. Sand before applying next layer.
Pot life 4÷7 min. in 20°C.
20÷30 min. in 20°C.
Temperature below 20°C significantly increases the hardening time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P80÷P120,
Finishing sanding (dry): P120÷P320.
5÷7 minutes of short waves, depending on the layer thickness and the type of radiator.
Do not exceed the temperature of 60°C.
Use as recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
Caution: Wait about 5 minutes before the IR drying process
Polyester putties can be over coated with:
- 2K polyester putties.
- 2K polyester spray fillers.
- 2K acrylic fillers.
- 2K epoxy fillers.
- Excessive amounts of hardener will cause problems with bleaching of the base/top coat!
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
- Use personal protection equipment during the 2K products application. Protect eyes and respiratory system.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.