quantity per carton
High-quality preparation with high copper content, designed to lubricate bolted joints. Prevents galling, creaking and squeaking. Provides excellent adhesion and thermal stability. Resistant to high temperatures (up to 1100°C). Resistant to chemicals and weathering. Exhibits excellent anti-corrosion performance.
- The best temperature for aerosol application is 5 ÷ 30°C. The aerosol should be at room temperature.
- Shake the can for about 3 minutes before application.
- Spray a thin layer of the product onto the lubricated area.
- Optimum lubrication is obtained after the solvents evaporate (about 1 minute).
- It is recommended after finishing the application to set the aerosol with the valve down and press the button releasing the contents for about 5 seconds - this will improve the reuse of the product and preserve its existing properties, as well as protect the nozzle from possible clogging.
Note: for safety purposes, always follow the data on the Material Safety Data Sheet for the product.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.