Polyester-epoxy body filler for zinc coated steel
quantity per carton
Fine grained polyester and epoxy body filler dedicated for quick car body repair. Product designed specially for application on zinc coated steel. Guarantees maximum adhesion to metal, great filling properties and easy application.
- Excellent adhesion to metal
- Exceptionaly smooth surface after sanding
- Easy and fast application
- Creamy consistency
Product shows very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied on:
- Steel and aluminum after matting and degreasing
- Zinc coated steel after matting and degreasing
- Sanded glass fibre-polyester laminates (GFK/GRP), polyester body fillers and putties, acrylic and epoxy primers, old paint coatings in good condition.
Do not apply body fillers directly on reactive primers, 1-component acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing proportion by weight
100 : 2
4 ÷ 5 min.
16 ÷ 26 min
P100 ÷ P150
P180 ÷ P320
Fine grained easy to use body filler dedicated for fast car body repair. Specially recommended for zinc coated steel.
Mixing propotion by weight
Body Filler: 100
Stir thoroughly until a homogenous paste is achieved. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Body filler can be applied in several thin layers. Before applying each new coat wait until the latter has fully dried. Do not exceed a total thickness of 3 mm.
Pot life 4÷5 min. at 20°C
16÷26 min. at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P100÷P150.
Finish sanding (dry): P180÷P320.
5÷7 min. under short waves, depeding on the total layer thickeness and type of radiator
Do not exceed maximum temperature of 60°C.
Use accordin to the instrusctions of the radiator's manufacturer.
Wait about 5 min. before starting IR drying.
Polyester body fillers can over coated with:
- 2K polyester body fillers,
- 2K polyester spray fillers,
- 2K acrylic primers,
- 2K epoxy primers.
- Excessive amounts of hardener may cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- While working with 2K products use adequate personal protection equipment. Protect
the eyes and air ways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the SDS sheets of the product.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.