K47 Soft & Fast
Soft and filling poliester putty
quantity in box
Soft poliester filling putty dedicated for fast repairs. Product has very shot hardening time and easy, comfortable application, doesn’t have tendency to runoff and slide while applicated on vertical surfaces.
- Easy application without runoff and slide.
- Very short hardening time.
- Minimal surface viscosity.
- Good sanding properties.
The product has very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied over:
- Bare steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers and existing coatings in good condition.
We recommend sandpaper with gradations: P80÷P120.
Caution: Do not apply the putty directly on the wash primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
mixing ratio by weight
100 : 2
4 ÷ 5 min. 20°C
20 ÷ 30 min. 20°C
P80 ÷ P120
P120 ÷ P320
Soft sanding and filling polyester putty for quick car repairs.
Mixing ratio by weight
Stir thoroughly until achieving homogenous paste to not create air inclusions.
Putty can be applied in several thin coats. After each of them the product should dry throughdo not exceed the thickness of 3mm.
Pot life is 4÷5 minutes at 20°C
20÷30 minutes at 20°C.
Temperature below 20°C significantly increases the hardening time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P80÷P120,
Finishing sanding (dry): P120÷P320.
5÷7 minutes of short waves, depending on the layer thickness and the type of radiator.
Do not exceed the temperature of 60°C.
Use as recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
Caution: Wait about 5 minutes before the IR drying process
Polyester putties can be over coated with:
- 2K polyester putties.
- 2Kpolyester spray fillers.
- 2K acrylic fillers.
- 2K epoxy fillers.
- Excessive amounts of hardener will cause problems with bleaching of the top coat!
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
- Use personal protection equipment during the 2K products application. Protect
eyes and respiratory system.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for the products.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.