Light filling polyester putty
quantity in box
Bicomponent light filling polyester putty for car body repairs. Lower specific weight makes it not overburdening the surface as other putties.
- Low density.
- Easy mixing and application process.
- Very good sanding quality.
The product has very good adhesion to various substrates. It can be applied over:
- Steel and aluminum after flatting and degreasing.
- Zinc coated steel after flatting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre (GFK/GRP), polyester putties, acrylic and epoxy primers and existing coatings in good condition.
- Well sanded old or factory paint coatings.
Do not apply the putty directly on the wash primers, 1K acrylic and nitrocellulose products.
100 : 2
4 ÷ 7 min. 20°C
20 ÷ 30 min. 20°C
P80 ÷ P120
P120 ÷ P320
Soft in working process polyester putty dedicated to car body repair.
Mixing ratio by weight
Stir thoroughly until achieving homogenous paste. Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Putty can be applied in several thin coats. After each of them the product should dry through. Do not exceed the thickness 5mm.
Pot life 4÷7 min. in 20°C.
20÷30 min. in 20°C.
Temperature below 20°C significantly increases the hardening time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P80÷P120,
Finishing sanding (dry): P120÷P320.
5÷7 minutes of short waves, depending on the layer thickness and the type of radiator.
Do not exceed the temperature of 60oC.
Use as recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
Caution: Wait about 5 minutes before the IR drying process
Polyester putties can be over coated with:
- 2K polyester putties.
- 2K polyester spray fillers.
- 2K acrylic fillers.
- 2K epoxy fillers.
- Excessive amounts of hardener will cause problems with bleaching of the top coat!
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
- Use personal protection equipment during the 2K products application. Protect eyes and respiratory system.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.