Rust Control 4 in 1
Active protection against corrosion
quantity per carton
RAL 9005 black
RAL 7035 light gray
RAL 9006 silver
RAL 9010 white
Rust Control is active corrosion protection with an effective 4-in-1 paint system:
- Corrosion protection
- Finish / protective layer
The product is characterized by fast drying, high coverage with one coat, very good adhesion and effective priming. After drying, the paint layer is flexible, so it provides protection against external factors (impacts, scratches) also protects against the negative effects of weather, water and UV rays.
Suitable for use on almost all surfaces, e.g. iron, steel sheets, galvanized, copper, brass, aluminum, wood, stone, glass, fiberglass parts.
It can be applied to corroded areas and old layers of paint.
Do not use on paints based on synthetic (alkyl) resins.
- Remove loose rust particles with a metal brush. On corrosion-free surfaces, lightly roughen with sandpaper.
- The surfaces must be dry, cleaned of dirt and grease.
- On plastic parts, use a primer for plastics.
- Before application, shake the can for about 3 minutes and try the spray on cardboard.
- Cover surfaces not to be painted before working.
- Spray from a distance of about 25 cm.
- It is recommended to set the aerosol with the valve down and press the button releasing the content for about 5 seconds - this will improve the re-use of the product and preserve its existing properties, as well as protect the nozzle from possible clogging.
Note: for safety purposes, always follow the data on the Material Safety Data Sheet for the product.
- dust-dry - approx. 10 min
- touch dry - approx. 20 min
- fully cured - approx. 30 min
- ready for further varnishing after 24 hours.
*drying time depends on ambient temperature, humidity and film thickness
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.