V2018 Anticorrosive Rapid Drying HS 5:1
Fast acrylic primer
quantity per carton
0,8 l + 0,16 l
0,8 l + 0,16 l
0,8 l + 0,16 l
Top-quality 2K acrylic primer with anticorrosion additives and excellent adhesion to steel, aluminum, galvanized steel, polyester putties and old paint coatings. Characterized by its short drying time, the V2018 is an ideal solution for smart quick car body repairs.
High solids content (HS primer) and additives in formulation guarantee very good filling, anti-corrosion protection and exceptional finish.
- Express drying time (1h / 20 °C).
- Great filling.
- Easy to mix and apply.
- Very good vertical stability.
- Excellent adhesion to difficult substrates.
V2018 acrylic primer can be applied directly on:
- Steel and aluminum after matting and degreasing.
- Zinc-coated steel after matting and degreasing.
- Sanded glass fibre-polyester laminates (GFK/GRP).
- Polyester body fillers and putties.
- Epoxy primers.
- Wash primers.
- Old paint coatings in good condition after matting and degreasing.
Good surface preparation is essential to achieve the best repair results.
5 : 1 + 5 +10%
30 ÷ 50s / 20°C
pot life for the mixture
65 min. / 20°C
HVLP / RP
ø1,5 ÷ 2,0 mm
5 ÷ 10 min.
~ 10 min.
1 h / 20°C
10 min. / 60°C
P360 ÷ P500
P600 ÷ P1000
For car body repair as a filling primer.
Mixing proportion per volume
Thinner max: 5÷10%
Stir thoroughly until obtaining a homogenous mixture.
30÷50 seconds at 20°C
Pot life for the mixture
about 65 minutes at 20°C
Number of layers
2÷3 layers. About 70-90 µm for each layer.
RP gun parameyers
Nozzle: 1,6÷2,0 mm; Pressure: 2,0-2,2 bar.
HVLP gun parameters
Nozzle: 1,5÷1,9 mm; Inlet pressure: 2,0 bar.
Flash off time
Between layers: 5÷10 minutes
Before baking: about 10 minutes
Flash off time depends on the temperature and coating thickness.
For a coating thickeness of 150÷180 µm:
about 1 hour at 20°C.
about 10 minutes at 60°C.
For a coating thickeness of 180÷250 µm:
about 2 hours at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
10÷15 minutes under short wave for coating thickness of 150÷180 µm.
Do not exceed maximum temperature of 60°C.
Use according to the recommendations of the equipment manufacturer.
Wait about 10 minutes before starting IR drying.
Machine sanding: P360÷P500
Manual sanding: P280÷P320.
Machine sanding: P600÷P1000.
Manual sanding: P800÷P1000.
2K acrylic primers can be directly over coated with:
- 2K top coats.
- 1K base coats.
- Do not exceed recommended doses of the hardener!
- The best repair results can be achieved by painting at room temperature. The temperature in the body shop and the temperature of the product should be similar. When working with 2K products, it is recommended to use personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and airways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Clean the guns and equipment immediately after use.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the MSDS for the products.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.