|quantity per carton
One-component acrylic-cellulose lacquer. The product is designed for painting plastic car parts, such as bumpers, moldings, mirrors. It is characterized by short drying time and good adhesion. The product can be sprayed directly on plastic surfaces without primer. It does not affect the structure of the bumper, resistant to scratches, impacts, chemicals and weather conditions.
The clear coat is designed to be applied to substrates made of various types of plastics.
The surface to be coated should be carefully degreased and cleaned beforehand. It is recommended, before starting varnish work, to warm up the element at 50°C, which will facilitate the removal of silicone compounds from its surface.
Note: The clear coat has no adhesion to polyethylene (PE).
The varnish is designed for application on substrates made of various types of plastics.
NOTE: The varnish has no adhesion to polyethylene (PE).
The surface to be coated should be previously carefully degreased with detergent
and wiped with an abrasive cloth. Then it should be washed again with detergent, rinsed with water
and air dried.
It is advisable, before starting varnishing work, to heat the component at 50°C, which will facilitate the removal of silicone compounds from its surface
– The best temperature for aerosol application is 15÷25°C.
– Before use, shake the aerosol for 2 minutes and try the spray on a cardboard box.
– Keep the aerosol at a distance of 25÷30 centimeters from the painted surface when painting.
– Apply the paint in two thin coats at intervals of no more than 5-10 minutes. Shake the aerosol again before applying each successive layer.
– It is recommended to set the aerosol with the valve down and press the button releasing the contents for about 5 seconds after finishing the application – this will improve the re-use of the product and preserve its existing properties, as well as protect the nozzle from possible clogging.
Note: for safety purposes, always follow the data on the Material Safety Data Sheet for the product.
Coverage: 2-3 coats
Recommended wet film thickness: 100 μm
Recommended dry film thickness: 15-25 μm
Drying times at 20°C*:
– dust dry: after about 15 minutes
– touch dry: after about 30 minutes
– full dryness: after 1 hour
*Drying time depends on temperature, humidity and film thickness.