Multifunctional polyester body filler
quantity per carton
Multifunctional lightweight polyester body filler for fast car body repair. Combines high filling and finishing qualitites in one product. Ideal for the repair of medium and small damages. Thanks to its light weight can be applied on large surfaces, ensuring smooth finish and easy sanding.
- Very smooth surface after sanding
- Exceptional quality and fast sanding
- Creamy consistency
- Ideal for creating shapes
- Low density allows the application on lage surfaces
Product shows very good adhesion to different substrates. It can be applied on:
- Steel and aluminum after matting and degreasing
- Zinc-coated steel after matting and degreasing
- Sanded glass fibre-polyester laminates (GFK/GRP), polyester body fillers and putties, acrylic primers and nitrocellulose.
mixing proportion by weight
100 : 2
4 ÷ 5 min.
Drying time / Curing time
16 ÷ 26 min
P120 ÷ P180
P220 ÷ P320
Lightweight body filler for quick car body repair
Mixing propotion by weight
Body Filler: 100: 2
Stir thoroughly until a homogenous paste is achieved.
Be careful not to create air inclusions.
Number of layers
Body filler can be applied in several thin layers. Before applying each new coat wait until the latter has fully dried. Do not exceed a total thickness of 3 mm.
Pot life 4÷5 min. at 20°C
16÷26 min. at 20°C.
Temperatures below 20°C significantly increase the drying time.
Coarse sanding (dry): P120÷P180.
Finish sanding (dry): P220÷P320.
5÷7 min. under short waves, depeding on the total layer thickeness and type of radiator
Do not exceed maximum temperature of 60°C.
Use accordin to the instrusctions of the radiator's manufacturer.
Wait about 5 min. before starting IR drying.
Polyester body fillers can over coated with:
- 2K polyester body fillers,
- 2K polyester spray fillers,
- 2K acrylic primers,
- 2K epoxy primers.
- Excessive amounts of hardener may cause problems with bleaching of the topcoat!
- While working with 2K products use adequate personal protection equipment. Protect the eyes and air ways.
- The rooms should be well ventilated.
- Tools should be washed directly after application.
Caution: To maintain safety, always follow the instructions given in the SDS sheets of the product.
Currently, there are no questions and answers related to this product. Be the first one to create an inquiry using the form below.